You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2 on Land

After a day like today, I REALLY wish I could turn back time and return to my vacation. Unable to warp time, though, I will attempt to recapture part of that fun feeling by looking at some great photos.

Day 2 on Land was in Roatan, Honduras.  Our tour guide, Sonja, was a sweetheart. She managed to take us zip lining, monkey petting, and snorkling without losing any of us. It was a fun (if really hot) day.

My young man taking the lead!

My little girl flying!

This monkey was smarter than some people I know!
“It's important to learn what works for you so at the end of the vacation you really do feel like you had a break from your work.”



                                                ~Mark Walker

No comments: