You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Baby

I keep thinking to myself that my baby is getting kinda big, but no big deal. He's still my baby.

Today, when I went to pick up my son's schedule for middle school, I had to question my thought process on this point. My baby is going to middle school. He'll be 12 at the end of the month. He has little girls thinking HE IS CUTE!!! My baby isn't a baby anymore.

So, I am now dealing with a shift in my thought process. I'm not sure how that is going. I think I'll just pretend it isn't happening right now and deal with it more tomorrow. One can only take so much reality in a day!

Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.               
                                            ~Author Unknown

No comments: