You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Owies

I received two shots yesterday. I don't like shots. They hurt and then they can make you feel icky afterwards. My right arm is still sore from the stupid things!

As bad as shots are, though, I know that my discomfort will ease in a couple of days. What happens when the owie is bigger? How long does it take for the pain to ease?

Recently, some decisions made caused my children to hurt. Because of that, I'm hurting. I would do anything in this world to take the pain away from them, but I can't. So, I do all I can do. I kiss them and hug them and tell them how wonderful they are as I pray for their owies to heal.

“Now I know I've got a heart, because it's breaking.”



                                                               Tin Woodsman

No comments: