You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hurry Up and Wait

It's so funny how crazy life can get. I seem to run, run, run and then come to a sudden, screeching halt. Not that I'm complaining. Most of my current hurry ups and waits are good things.

I received my MAT scores. Luckily I did not score in the "Um, you might want to rethink this whole school thing, dear." range.  Now, I have to wait for the MAT scores to be bundled with the rest of my information to be sent to my graduate college of choice. THEN I get to wait for the review panel to decide if I will or will not begin graduate school in the fall.

Like I said, the waiting is for good stuff, so I'm slightly more patient than normal. Slightly. I hope we don't push this patient thing, though.

“God always teaches us patience, when we do not have time for the lesson.”

No comments: