You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Monday, July 11, 2011

Toilet Paper Dresses

(Thanks Hannah for the inspiration for this post!)

My friend, Hannah, has a quirky sense of humor. Since I do too, this works out well. Tonight, she had some fun teasing me about my couponing. She sent me an email about these women who made dresses out of toilet paper. Some used coupons to purchase the toilet paper to make the dresses.

Now, I'm all about the coupons, and I'm certainly all about dresses. I'm rather fond of toilet paper, too, since I use it on a daily basis. BUT, I do not see me ever using a coupon to purchase toilet paper out of which I would make a dress. Call me crazy, but I feel that my time may be better spent elsewhere. (I will say, in defense of the toilet paper making individuals, it was for some sort of contest.)

If you want to peruse some pictures of the dresses, check out this link:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/toilet-paper-wedding-dress-contest-winners-12-bridal-gowns-you-could-buy-with-a-coupon-2508828/#photoViewer=1



A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to take it off of you.



                                        ~Francoise Sagan

No comments: