You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tennis Elbow

This might sound like a silly question, but can you get tennis elbow from Wii Tennis?

See, I rediscovered the joys of Wii this weekend. A little Wii tennis in the air conditioned indoors was incredibly fun. (Real tennis in 95 degree heat outdoors wouldn't be quite as much.) The down side to this fun is the fact that I woke up with a sore arm this morning. Now, I'm not at the point where I'm popping Advil like candy, but I am aware of several of my arm muscles. More aware than I would like to be.

So, I'm now dealing with a moral dilemma. Do I continue with the Wii tennis, or do I move on to some other fun and exciting indoor activity? What am I thinking?! If I don't play tennis I'd have to clean house. Moral dilemma solved!

“Do you know what you call those who use towels and never wash them, eat meals and never do the dishes, sit in rooms they never clean, and are entertained till they drop? If you have just answered, "A house guest," you're wrong because I have just described my kids.”



                                           ~Erma Bombeck

No comments: