You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Starts

I started again. "What have you started?" you may ask. My reply?

Fund raising. Robin and I had our second yard sale to raise money for our walk in October.
Cleaning. Having held said yard sale, a great deal has been moved out of my house. This has helped somewhat with the cleaning process.
Applying to School. I've completed and submitted my application for graduate school in Marriage and Family Therapy. 
Shopping. School starts August 10 for my children. Enough said.
Dreaming. Well, okay, I never stopped doing this one. Just thought I'd throw it in for fun.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”



                                            ~Maria Robinson

No comments: