You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the End of the World As We Know It ....

I would just like to point out to everyone that I was neither killed by zombies or raptured today.

Now, this may seem like an odd statement. What is odder, though, is that there are people in the world that REALLY thought that the end of the world was taking place today either by zombie attack or by earthquake.

I really want to talk to one of these people right about now. I'm curious to see if any of them are still waiting on the zombies to make a fashionably late appearance. I wonder how many are still bracing for the big shake. I'm also wondering how many of these people went ahead and gave all their possessions away and how many hedged their bets "just in case."

The only thing I know without speaking to one of these individual is that it's the end of their world as they know it.



No comments: