You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Updates

Well, Blogger was down for a day or so. I didn't realize how much I liked this little blog until I wasn't able to get to it. As we say in the counseling world--insight.

So, let me just update all on a few developments. First, I'm finally having my fence repaired. Whoohoo! My puppies will be able to be off the runners again. This is good. They aren't used to being chained up.

Second, Robin and I decided to move our walk to New York in October. This will give both of us time to volunteer here in Tuscaloosa and, later, fund raise.

Third, I decided to stay in town for the weekend instead of heading to the beach. Not that I didn't want to go and spend time with Hannah. I just figured I needed to deal with dogs, cats, hamster, turtle, fence, and, if I had time, house. Oh! And I need some clothes for the cruise, so I decided I could, maybe, do some shopping.

Wow! My stay-cationis starting to look more like a workaction!

“No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.”



                                          ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments: