You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DANG!!!!

I was happy today. Not just a "It's a nice day." type happy. I was almost giddy.

It's been a very long time since I've felt as happy, and I must say, I've missed it. I've been smiling and laughing and talking (Okay, no shock there.) all day long to anyone and everyone. I guess today I was realizing how much I love those in my life, and the blessing these people--my friends, my family, and my almost family--are to me!

My life isn't perfect. Far from it. But it's pretty dang great, imperfect and all!


“We've got to learn hard things in our lifetime, but it's love that gives you the strength. It's being nice to people and having a lot of fun and laughing harder than anything, hopefully every single day of your life.”

                                         ~ Drew Barrymore

“When you express your gratitude, you will bring joy to others’ lives. When others know joy, your life will be filled with happiness.”


                                         ~ Arthur Dobrin

No comments: