You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Apologies

I want to apologize for my little outburst on yesterday's blog. Not that I didn't mean every word of it, or that I recant the sentiment. I apologize because I like to be positive even under negative circumstances, and yesterday I wasn't.

The good news is, my positive is back! First, Hannah is rolling into town tonight so we can go out with some old friends. Second, during her stay, she's going with me to look at bling! It will be a few months before I'll actually GET the bling and be able to wear it around, but I'm going to have a blast picking it out! Finally, I was able to spend a fantastic day with my baby bro and his fiancee along with my family and some of her family.

Yep! I found my positive!

“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”



                                                  ~Robert Collier

No comments: