You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Ten Nicknames of 2010

If anyone has met me for more than 30 seconds, he or she knows I tend to nickname folks. And, in my defense, it's not just me; because, honestly, what fun would a nickname be if others don't know it?

So, here is my top ten list of most used nicknames during the year of 2010, in no particular order.

1) BP
2) The Warden
3) FL
4) BFF
5) Distraction (recent, yet frequently used, addition to the list)
6) Old Man
7) Jaw Pain
8) The Girls
9) Dips*&% (used with the over 21 crowd)
10) Twit (Okay, this one pretty much applied to any of my kids that were acting up. It fit them all!)

Of all eloquence a nickname is the most concise; of all arguments the most unanswerable.”



                                                    ~William Hazlitt

No comments: