You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You!

Have you ever received a "thank you" from someone that made you feel like YOU were the one who should be giving thanks?

This week has just been amazing for me in that way, and I'm sure that has been a significant part of my happy mood of late. First, I received praise from someone whom I admire and respect at my place of employment. Then, I had one of my work kids state she wanted a caseworker just like me from the other agency with whom she works. Following that, today, one of my work kids and her therapist purchased me a bracelet and earrings for a Christmas gift. And then, to wrap up the day, one of my other work babies drew me a picture with "#1 caseworker ever!" written across the bottom.

There are just some days you couldn't ask for more! Thank you all so very much!

"You are the greatest gift I have ever received. The love you show me is great and far more than I could ask for in my life."

No comments: