You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Walking to Nowhere

I did well this week. I walked 24 miles over four days this week, including 10 miles yesterday and 6 today.  Overall, I burned over 1500 calories yesterday and today.

Robin also trained this week, with her walking 8 miles yesterday with 596 + calories burned. (Robin's numbers are little skewed, because she participated in a 5K in the Birmingham area on Saturday, so we have no calorie totals for that time. Also, the gym closed on her, so she was shorted 2 miles.)

I'm really looking forward to the weather warming up a bit in order to train outside some. I don't care how many marathons are being shown on USA, at some point, walking in place gets a bit monotonous. I'm looking forward to walking somewhere other than nowhere.

“I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path”

No comments: