You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Monday, February 28, 2011

Whoo Hoo!

I believe this month would be considered an overall success in the training department.

Robin added up her monthly walking total: 57 miles!
My total: 68 miles!

Now, I'm hoping both of our totals will be higher next month, but, I'm not going to jinx us and say they will be.  After both of us suffered through various forms of ick, spent time caring for others with the ick, and traveling an unreal number of miles during the month (me for wedding celebrations, Robin with crazy work schedule), I will not predict anything going smoothly in March.

In other success news, Robin is now officially signed up for the Avon Walk. She has her T-shirt and everything! Now we just need to book flights and a hotel room, and we are good to go!

"It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy of life lies in having no goal to reach.”



                                               ~Benjamin E. Mays



 

No comments: