You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blocked Calls=Crazy Christie!

I don't like it when people block their calls. I always wonder who's at the other end of the line. Not enough to actually ANSWER the blocked call. I figure if someone wants to talk to me, they will leave me a message.

So, imagine how crazy I've been the last few days. I've had three separate blocked calls plus a couple of weird wrong numbers. All the wrong numbers are from the Birmingham/ Bessemer area, but that's all I can find out through my excellent amateur sleuthing.

As crazy as the call make me, let me just say that it has definitely kept me distracted these last few days. And, since I've publicly stated that I wish to be distracted, I guess I must thank Mr. or Ms. Blocked Call Caller. Thank you!

You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one.



                                   ~Tom Kite

No comments: