You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little League, Better Known as My Life

Dear Mr. Little League Commisioner,

I would like to point out my son is currently only 11 years old. Granted, he will be 12 later this year, but, at this time, he is 11.

So, may I ask why exactly his current Little League game schedule looks more like the Braves' or the Yankees'? Not to complain (at least not too much), but four games in one week may be borderline ridiculous--minus the "borderline." Since my son is not receiving the compensation of a major league player, the fact that he is often grumpy following the late night practices/ games is an extreme nuisance to me.

Also, I am not just looking out for the well-being of myself and my child. I have also noticed a few of the faces of opposing teams' coaches turning various shades of purple during recent games. I am concerned that these color changes are bad things, and pushing these people to coach so many games in one week may lead to much negative media attention.

Thank you for the your attention in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

A Cranky Little League Mom


“Kids should practice autographing baseballs. This is a skill that's often overlooked in Little League.”

No comments: