You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Love Letter

You have made me promises you never kept, and asked my advice that you never followed.
I still love you.

You have been embarrassed by me, have denied knowing me and have made fun of me.
I still love you.

You have treated me as a crutch, only wanting me when times are hard and throwing me aside when life is good.
I still love you.

You have asked for proof of my love, time and time again. I allowed My Son to die for your sins. Yet, you still ask for more.
I still love you.

My love is unconditional and unwavering. All you have to do is choose to accept it. Will you?
Because I still love you.

My prayer today and every day is that all will come to know the amazing love of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 (KJV)

No comments: