You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Saturday, April 2, 2011

Success!

Well, today's yard sale did absolutely nothing for my healthy eating habits (Krispy Kreme donuts, brownies and coffee are some SERIOUS temptations!), nor my sleep habits (Late to bed and early to rise makes Christie cranky, achy, and no prize.); but the yard sale today was a success!

Robin and I raised around $100 apiece towards our fundraising goals. Now we are plotting our next yard sale the first weekend in May.  Maybe we will be able to earn even more!

Robin working her sale woman magic!

Luckily these lovely ladies bought the two pillows I was seriously thinking of buying myself!


“[at prof. Frink's yard sale]Three dollars and it only transports matter?!”


~ Homer Simpson


(In honor of "The Sweater Lady.")

No comments: