You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Old Cards

Although I have yet to reach the level of hoarding to have my own show, I have been known to hang on to items probably longer than I should.

 For instance, I recently found three cards from an old boyfriend of mine. Reading them, I was reminded of the love and dreams we once shared. From getting married to building houses, we talked about and believed in all the dreams written in those cards.

Like my boyfriend, those dreams are gone now. But not the love. When I love, that love remains forever--maybe in a different form--but love, nonetheless. In this area, I gladly admit to being a hoarder!

 You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.

No comments: