You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Three Mile Walk, Money Saved, and an Overflowing Toilet

Here's the quick and easy update, as I'm tired and will be crashing shortly.

I was a good girl tonight and completed my three mile walk. Granted, I finished at 9:00 p.m., but I did it.

Prior to the walk, I went to Publix and saved more than I spent. I purchased $21.57 worth of groceries and saved $27.91. Whoohoo!

Now, it was fortuitous that I saved that money as I had to run to Wal-Mart to buy a new plunger after discovering an overflowing toilet. (My old plunger broke during the plunging process.) Please note: Wal-Mart at 9:30 at night is a rather scary place. Fascinating, but scary.

I'm now going to crash.

Night-night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments: