You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Many Thoughts to Think

There are days when I can't think. Not that there isn't tons to think about. There's just TOO MUCH to think about.

Babies and work. Work and babies. Throw in a little financial juggling during the month. That's where most of my focus goes. Most of the time, I have no problems shuffling the thoughts around in my mind to give the most pressing fire the most attention.

Today, though, there were just too many thoughts to think. It was like a radio in my head, where all I could hear were bits and pieces of thoughts through the static of other thoughts. And like I do with a radio station when it becomes staticky, I had to shut off my thoughts for the night.

Maybe with some sleep and a new day, I'll be able to again find a way to juggle all the thoughts.

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.”



                                       ~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: