You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Monday, January 31, 2011

Drumroll Please!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman,

I am pleased to announce that I have walked 69 miles for the month of January.

Now this means that I missed 17 miles. I definitely need to work on getting my walks in during the weeks that I have the kids. Also, I missed one mile last night. Since this was due to the gym closing, I feel it was a sign from God giving me permission to end a mile early and go get a hot fudge sundae. The fact that the Sonic's ice cream machine was broken did not deter my belief in this fact one little bit! (It just postponed my hot fudge sundae consumption for a day.)

On to February and all the blisters, sore muscles and long talks with Robin!

"In the fast paced world in which we live, the exercise of walking provides a way to actually slow down, to talk with a friend or family member, or to just be alone without noise. For many, it just seems to be the right activity at the right moment in time."



                                                            ~John Jury



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! But I vote for no more blisters!!