You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beach Bums

Well, it's official. My children make really great beach bums!

I have to admit, it's not that bad of a life. I'm definitely a little bit (a lot) burned, and I don't like half the sand on the beach leaving with me. Other than that, though, I think I could go Jimmy Buffett with my lifestyle.

Here are just a few pics from our spring break getaway. (Thanks again to Hannah, Mark and Madi! I love you all!)



USS Alabama
The great sandcastle architect

Two jellyfish managed to sting my babies, but many of their brethren were captured in the process.

Hitting the waves

Big bro giving "surfing" lessons

The end of a wonderful day!




“I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves.”



~Donna McLavy


No comments: