You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Invisable Tatoo

I have determined I must have an invisable tatoo. I must have "IDIOT" stamped across my forehead in big bold letters, and I just can't see it in the mirror. This is the only explanation I can come up with as to why people would attempt to "pull a fast one" on me.

Please, just so we are all on the same page, let me explain a few facts:

1) If you are going to try and fish information out of me, please at least think up an intelligent story. And, please, please, please get on the same page as any "accomplices" as too many coincidences tend to make the fishing even more obvious.

2) If you really want me to believe your sincerity regarding a subject, if you could at least keep with your story longer than 30 seconds, that would be great!

3) If you feel the need to try and "pit" me against another individual in order to gain some sort of advantage, at least pick someone with whom I do not have a decent relationship, as I tend to double check facts.

Excuse my bit of self-indulgence here. I just didn't feel I could get this all in a Facebook post. (A little inside joke there.)

“No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.”



                                   ~Abraham Lincoln

No comments: