You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday + My Birthday = A Blast

Whoo hoo! It's my birthday and Fat Tuesday! I'm in Mobile with my best friend and her family, which means I've gotten myself some beads, eaten some funnel cake and a huge sausage dog, and walked my four miles around downtown. (I'm counting that as training.)

Pictures have been taken and will be posted tomorrow. I'm now off for round two of my birthday celebration!

“The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”



                                                 ~Lucille Ball


“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”



                                               ~Abraham Lincoln

“Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives.”



                                               ~Maurice Chevalier

No comments: