You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coffee and Chocolate

Today was a coffee and chocolate day. Not enough sleep last night, so not enough energy today.

You would think by this point I would have learned my lesson and just go to bed at night. But I don't. I'm worse than my kids! But I love the solitude that the night holds once the children are asleep. That time when I can do whatever I want to do with interruption or a heavy dose of guilt trip.

So, I will continue to depend on my coffee in the morning and my chocolate in the afternoon. If I could just fit in a little walking somewhere in-between, I'd be set!

“Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee”

                                             Stephanie Piro

“Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces”
                                            Judith Viorst

No comments: