You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just the Bling Ma'am

I guess this would fall under the heading "Confessions", although, I do believe anyone who has ever met me for 30 seconds knows this fact about me.

I love bling. Pretty, shiny bling.

Normally I am able to love from a distance, looking but not touching. Weeeeeelllll, I bought myself some bling yesterday. For years I've wanted a ring like this, but other, more important money sucking items always needed to take precedence. Yesterday, I decided I was going to do it. I was going to buy myself a ring that I wanted. I'm so excited!


My new aquamarine and diamond ring.
Got it on sale, of course! 

“I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond.”



                                                                                                          Mae West

No comments: