You can't control how others act. You can control how you react.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Believe ...

I was asked the other day how my world was. After careful thought, I have decided my world falls somewhere between what I believe and what I know.

I believe that my world is currently hard but happy.
I know that it stays in a constant state of controlled chaos.

I believe in the amazing and good in people and all they can become.
I know that those I believe in have to believe in themselves first before they will become the people I see.

I believe in laughing instead of crying if you have a choice.
I know sometimes I cry.

I believe in unconditional love.
I know others don't.

I believe that I am stronger than I ever have been.
I know that sometimes I feel weak.

I believe in the will of God and believe that His will is what is right.
I know that I will submit to His will, but will make sure He knows what I would like just in case.

I believe in the power of prayer.
I know prayer is answered, if not as how I would have hoped.

That's my world. Good luck making sense of it. I haven't yet.

“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.”
                                                                         Joan of Arc

No comments: